Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Love Estate in Sachse, Texas in 1984.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 6 eggs beaten
- 1 medium tomato chopped
- 2 scallions green and white parts finely chopped
- ½ cup crumbled feta cheese
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 6 pita breads
- Melt butter in a large skillet over moderate heat.
- Combine eggs, tomato, scallions, feta, oregano, salt and pepper.
- Pour into skillet and cook until set.
- Cut pockets in the pita breads with a serrated knife.
- Fill breads with egg mixture.