Suggested toppings Edit
- In medium bowl beat egg whites well.
- Add milk, vanilla and cinnamon to egg whites and continue to beat.
- Dip bread slices into batter and coat on both sides.
- Cook one of the following ways:a) place dipped bread in greased and heated skillet.
- Cook by turning a few times to brown.
- B) place dipped bread on greased or oiled baking sheet.
- Then broil in the oven (watching closely), turning only once (approximately 2–3 minutes each side when placed 5 inches from broiler top).
- Serve French toast hot with syrup, sauce or topping!