Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 Tbs. minced fresh parsley
- 1 Tbs. safflower oil
- 1/4 cup chopped Onion
- 1 lb. firm tofu, pressed, drained and crumbled
- 1/8 tsp. turmeric
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 cup cooked fresh spinach leaves, squeezed dry
- 1/4 cup shredded soy mozzarella
In large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add Onion and cook, stirring often, until softened, about 5 minutes. Add tofu, sprinkle with turmeric, salt and pepper. Cook, stirring occasionally, until tofu is heated through and liquid is absorbed, 3 to 5 minutes. Add spinach and stir to mix.