Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Annette Johnsen
- 2 cups flour
- 4 cup oatmeal
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup white corn syrup
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1½ cups non-fat dry milk
- 1¼ cups confectioner's sugar
- Mix flour and oatmeal in blender and grind for about 30 seconds.
- Add 1 cup water and knead.
- Add corn syrup, peanut butter, non-fat milk, and confectioner's sugar.
- Combine and knead well.
- Add more flour or powdered milk if dough is still sticky.
- Put out bowls of chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, sunflower seeds, or peanuts to decorate creations.
- Mix 16 oz peanut butter with 6 tablespoons honey.
- Add dry milk or flour until not sticky.
- Chocolate chips may be added.
Do not feed children under 1 year honey they might get food poisoning!!!!!