Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A traditional Ecuadorian Dessert
- 3 whole eggs
- 3 tablespoons of sugar
- 1 tin of condensed milk
- 1 tin of water
- 1 spoon of cinnamon
- 1 spoon of nutmeg
- 1 1/2 teaspoons rum and vanilla
- Caramelize the sugar by melting the 3 tsp of sugar in a pan.
- After the sugar is caramelized pour into a 9 inch pan.
- To make the flan add 1 tin of condensed milk and use the tin of condense milk to measure the amount of water to use.
- Add 1 tin of water.
- Add in the cinnamon vanilla and rum.
- Add in the eggs and blend or whisk until the batter is smooth.
- Pour this mixture into the pan containing the caramelized sugar.
- Sprinkle the mixture evenly with cinnamon on top.
- Place the pan in another pan containing water and place into the over to bake for about 1½ hrs at 350°F.
- Remove the flan when it is firm.