- Steam the sea bass, turning over once until the color changes to white (approximately 3 minutes).
- In a glass bowl mix the lemon juice, cooking oil, parsley,hot pepper sauce, onion, celery, salt and pepper.
- Add the sea bass which should still be firm and coat thoroughly with the ingredients from the bowl.
- Let stand in bowl for 1 hour.
- Serve with pop corn, toasted corn and fresh bread.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.