Contributed by Jenn B aka Mom2Sam and Tiny at World Recipes Y-Group
- Serves 4
- 1 large baking potato, peeled, cubed
- 2 cups fat-free half-and-half
- 1 cup corn kernels
- ½ small red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 2 tsp minced jalapeño, seeds and veins removed
- ½ cup water
- 1½ tsp ground cumin
- ½ tsp chili powder
- salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Tabasco, to taste
- 1 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- In a medium saucepan, combine all ingredients except cilantro.
- Simmer, covered, until potatoes are done, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Add cilantro.
Nutritional information Edit
Per 1 cup serving:
- 195 Calories | 8g Protein | 38g Carbohydrates | 1g Fat (0g Saturated) | 20mg Cholesterol | 4g Fiber | 242mg Sodium