Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Jenn B aka Mom2Sam and Tiny at World Recipes Y-Group
- Serves 4
- 1 large baking potato, peeled, cubed
- 2 cups fat-free half-and-half
- 1 cup corn kernels
- ½ small red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 2 tsp minced jalapeño, seeds and veins removed
- ½ cup water
- 1½ tsp ground cumin
- ½ tsp chili powder
- salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Tabasco, to taste
- 1 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- In a medium saucepan, combine all ingredients except cilantro.
- Simmer, covered, until potatoes are done, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Add cilantro.
Nutritional information Edit
Per 1 cup serving:
- 195 Calories | 8g Protein | 38g Carbohydrates | 1g Fat (0g Saturated) | 20mg Cholesterol | 4g Fiber | 242mg Sodium