Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe comes from Montréal, Québec
- Serves 2
- 1 can mushrooms, stems and pieces or 8 to 10 fresh mushrooms, chopped and sautéed in butter
- 1 potato, cubed
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 cup milk
- sprinkle of dried parsley
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Cook potato and onion with a bit of salt in enough water to cover.
- When potato is almost cooked, add can of mushrooms, with their juice, (or sautéed fresh mushrooms) and heat through.
- Heat the milk separately.
- Add the potato mixture to the hot milk.
- Let stand a few minutes for flavors to blend.
- Thicken, if desired.