Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"This recipe is not complicated and my family loves it." Original recipe yield: 10 to 12 servings.
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 5 tablespoons seasoned rice vinegar
- 3 teaspoons soy sauce
- 3 (3 ounce) packages Chicken flavored ramen noodles
- 1 large head cabbage, shredded
- 1 head iceberg lettuce - rinsed, dried, and shredded
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 12 ounces canned Chicken, drained
- 1 cup toasted and sliced almonds
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- Add rice vinegar, soy sauce, and ramen noodles to a pan full of boiling oil.
- Add the dressing to the cabbage, lettuce, noodles, Chicken, onions, and almonds.