- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 5 tablespoons seasoned rice vinegar
- 3 teaspoons soy sauce
- 3 packages Chicken flavored ramen noodles
- 1 large head cabbage, shredded
- 1 head iceberg lettuce - rinsed, dried, and shredded
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 12 ounces canned Chicken, drained
- 1 cup toasted and sliced almonds
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- Add rice vinegar, soy sauce, and ramen noodles to a pan full of boiling oil.
- Add the dressing to the cabbage, lettuce, noodles including seasonings, chicken, onions, and almonds.