Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 block (16 oz.) firm tofu, drained and cut into cubes
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp sugar
- lettuce leaves
- toasted sesame seeds for garnish
- pickled ginger for garnish (optional)
- Combine tofu, tomato and green onions.
- Combine oil, soy sauce, sesame oil and sugar; blend well.
- Pour dressing over tofu and toss lightly to mix.
- Chill until ready to serve.
- Place in bowl lined with lettuce.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds and top with pickled ginger.