Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 block (16 oz.) firm tofu, drained and cut into cubes
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp sugar
- lettuce leaves
- toasted sesame seeds for garnish
- pickled ginger for garnish (optional)
- Combine tofu, tomato and green onions.
- Combine oil, soy sauce, sesame oil and sugar; blend well.
- Pour dressing over tofu and toss lightly to mix.
- Chill until ready to serve.
- Place in bowl lined with lettuce.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds and top with pickled ginger.