Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- Recipe For Spanish Flan, Creme Caramel, copyright 2000 Euroresidentes. Ityis Siglo Xxi, Spain
- 1 egg
- 1 small glass of milk
- 1 dessert spoon of caramel or 1 dessert spoon of sugar + 1 dessert spoon of water
- 2 dessert spoon of sugar
- Put caramel into the bottom of a metal flan mold. If premade caramel is not available, mix 1 spoonful of sugar and 1 spoonful of water in the bottom of a metal flan mold. Stir over high heat until they turn brown.
- Beat the egg with 2 spoonfuls of sugar
- Add milk and beat well
- Pour the mixture into the flan mold on top of the caramel
- Place the mold in a pan of simmering water. Make sure water is shallower than mold so none gets into the flan.
- Cook until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean
- Fruit Flan: Add small pieces of your favorite fruit (fresh or dried) to the egg and milk mixture
- Nutty flan: Add nuts to the egg and milk mixture
- Cinammon Flan: Preheat the milk with a cinnamon stick and a piece of lemon peel for ten minutes, and then allow to cool.
- Coffee Flan: Add a few drops of coffee essence to the egg and milk mixture