This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Williams Estate in Tyler, Texas in 1994.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 4 medium potatoes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 4 tablespoons grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 1½ tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- Scrub and rinse potatoes then cut into thin slices but not all the way through.
- Put potatoes in baking dish and fan slightly.
- Sprinkle with salt and sprinkle melted butter over them then sprinkle chives over top and bake at 425 for 50 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with cheeses.
- Place back in oven for 15 minutes to allow cheeses to melt.