Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Williams Estate in Tyler, Texas in 1994.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 4 medium potatoes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 4 tablespoons grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 1½ tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- Scrub and rinse potatoes then cut into thin slices but not all the way through.
- Put potatoes in baking dish and fan slightly.
- Sprinkle with salt and sprinkle melted butter over them then sprinkle chives over top and bake at 425 for 50 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with cheeses.
- Place back in oven for 15 minutes to allow cheeses to melt.