Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a recipe I obtained from an Estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Fisher Estate in Irving, Texas in 1997.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 24 ounces cream cheese softened
- ½ pound smoked salmon
- juice of 2 limes
- 12 scallions sliced including green tops
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- Place cream cheese and salmon in the bowl of a blender or food processor and process until just combined.
- Add the lime juice, scallions and fresh dill and pulse 5 times.
- Serve with cucumber rounds or crackers.