Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- NOTE: You'll need a pressure cooker for this recipe.
- 2¼ lbs pork loin for roasting
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp butter
- ½ large carrot, sliced into thin chips
- 2 onions, quartered
- ¼ cup white wine
- 1 bouquet garni
- Rub crushed garlic all over the pork loin.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Melt butter in the pressure cooker over high heat.
- Add the pork loin and cook to brown the sides.
- Add the carrots and onions, saute for 2 – 3 minutes.
- Add the white wine, bouquet garni, then season with salt and pepper.
- Cover, seal, and cook under pressure for 30 minutes.
- Arrange on a serving dish and serve with sauteed potatoes.