Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Canned soup creates a delicious gravy for tender pork and potatoes in this simple one dish meal. Feel free to adjust the amount of onion soup mix in this easy crock pot pork chop recipe to suit your taste. It couldn't be more simple to assemble.
- Contributed by Tina at World Recipes Y-Group
- Serves 4
- 2 – 4 medium potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 6 – 8 medium carrots (approximately 1 pound), coarsely chopped
- 1 large onion, peeled and sliced
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 2 cans (10¾ ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (¾ of an inch thick)