Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Galvan Estate in Fort Worth, Texas in 1986.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2 large cans green beans with shelly beans
- 1 large can whole kernel corn
- 1 large can sauerkraut
- 5 slices bacon
- Drain beans, corn, and kraut (reserve kraut juice).
- Mix together beans, corn and kraut juice in large bowl with lid then place in refrigerator overnight.
- Stir several times the next morning.
- Fry bacon then remove and drain well.
- Add bacon to bean mixture then bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 30 minutes.