Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source : Tacoma News Tribune via The Cup O'Recipes Mailer
- ¾ cup flour
- 1 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoons cornmeal
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 to 2 teaspoons salt
- ¾ cup milk
- 2½ cup onion -- finely chopped
- shortening for deep-frying
- Mix together dry ingredients, then add the milk.
- This should make a fairly thick batter.
- Add onions, and mix well.
- Drop batter by spoon into hot fat.
- When golden on one side (about 3 – 4 minutes), turn them and flatten into patties.
- Fry until golden on the second side.
- Drain on paper towels.