Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- 1½ lbs ground beef
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 can tomato juice (not V-8)
- 1 large can diced tomatoes
- 3 cans dark red kidney beans
- chili powder
- salt and pepper
- Brown ground beef with salt and pepper and chopped onion; drain.
- Add tomato juice, tomatoes (go ahead and throw in the juice from these cans, too) and beans,with liquid.
- Bring to simmer, then add chili powderuntil it turns a rich, reddish-brown color.
- Allow to simmer for a while longer, then taste.
- If it doesn't have enough kick for you, add more chili powder, or use what i use; a few splashes of habanera sauce.
- If all you can taste is the tomatoes, add a little more salt, or a few pinches of table sugar.