Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Healthy Recipes For Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- From: The Okinawa Diet Program
- Recipe by Sayaka Mitsuhashi
- Serves 4
- 6 oz firm tofu, lite, excess water squeezed out with a paper towel
- 1½ cups sliced green beans, in 2-inch-long pieces
- ½ small cabbage, chopped
- ½ cup soybean sprouts
- 1 pinch sea salt
- ¼ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- Coat a large skillet with nonstick canola spray.
- Cut the tofu into 1-inch cubes and place in the skillet.
- Cook over medium heat for 3 to 4 minutes or until golden.
- Set aside.
- Coat the same skillet with canola spray and stir-fry the green beans, cabbage, and bean sprouts.
- Cook over medium heat until tender, 4 to 5 minutes.
- Return the tofu to the skillet and toss with the vegetables.
- Season to taste with sea salt and black pepper.
- Evenly divide among 4 plates and serve.
Nutritional information Edit
Per 1 Serving:
Caloric Density 0.24; 47 Calories (kcal), 4g Protein, 1g Total Fat, 0g Saturated Fat, < 0.1g Monounsaturated Fat, < 0.1g Polyunsaturated Fat, 7g Carbs, 2.9g Dietary Fiber, 81mg Sodium, 60mg Calcium, 1.4mg Iron