Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Easy Nachos from the Wikibooks Cookbook—original source of recipe, licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 12 ounce bag tortilla chips
- 1 pound Cheddar cheese, grated
- ⅓ cup chopped canned peeled green chiles (optional)
- ½ cup chopped onion (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 400 °F. Lay the tortilla chips on a cookie sheet.
- Toss together the cheese, chilies, and onion, and sprinkle over the tortilla chips.
- Bake for about 2 minutes, or until the cheese has melted.
- Serve hot.