Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Easy Mexican Chicken And beans
Betty Crocker's Diabetes Cookbook Shares a Recipe! You Can Feel Extra Good About Serving This Easy Dish For Dinner Tonight. it Has a Whopping 12 Grams of Fiber Per Serving!
Prep Time:30 minutes
Start to Finish:30 minutes
- 1 lb Chicken Breast Strips For Stir-Fry
- 1 Package (1.25 Oz) Old el Paso? taco seasoning Mix
- 1 Can (15 Oz) Progresso? Black or pinto beans, Drained, Rinsed
- 1/4 Cup water
Tortillas, if Desired
- 1. Spray 10-Inch Skillet With cooking spray. Add Chicken to Skillet; Cook Over Medium-High Heat 8 to 10 Minutes, Stirring Occasionally, Until no Longer Pink in Center.
- 2. Stir in Seasoning Mix, beans, corn And water. Cook Over Medium-High Heat 8 to 10 Minutes, Stirring Frequently, Until Sauce is Slightly Thickened. Serve With Tortillas.
==contributed by :== * World Recipes Y-Group