Easy Mexican Chicken And beans
Betty Crocker's Diabetes Cookbook Shares a Recipe! You Can Feel Extra Good About Serving This Easy Dish For Dinner Tonight. it Has a Whopping 12 Grams of Fiber Per Serving!
Prep Time:30 minutes
Start to Finish:30 minutes
- 1 lb Chicken Breast Strips For Stir-Fry
- 1 Package (1.25 Oz) Old el Paso? taco seasoning Mix
- 1 Can (15 Oz) Progresso? Black or pinto beans, Drained, Rinsed
- 1/4 Cup water
Tortillas, if Desired
- 1. Spray 10-Inch Skillet With cooking spray. Add Chicken to Skillet; Cook Over Medium-High Heat 8 to 10 Minutes, Stirring Occasionally, Until no Longer Pink in Center.
- 2. Stir in Seasoning Mix, beans, corn And water. Cook Over Medium-High Heat 8 to 10 Minutes, Stirring Frequently, Until Sauce is Slightly Thickened. Serve With Tortillas.
==contributed by :== * World Recipes Y-Group