Prep Time:25 Minutes
Cook time:25 Minutes
This is an easy, fast recipe, and delicious for Lasagna.
- 2 boxes noodles—No Bake
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 5 tablespoons flour
- 4 cups milk
- 1 large onion diced
- 3 x 28oz cans crushed tomatoes
- cheese blend
- Flour/Butter Rue, add Milk (basic bechamel), bring to boil, remove from heat.
- Fry Onions in an olive oil, ½ cup, add tomatoes when clear, cook 10 minutes
- Let cool 5 minutes then combine 1 & 2.
- Layer Noodles, ½ + cup sauce and ½ + cup cheese.
- Makes 2 pans. Bake 20 minutes, foil for first 18.
- Let sit just 5 minutes, then eat.
- Sorry this is not an exact recipe, I vary it. You should know how to make a rue and bechamel—easy just look it up. Make sure the no bake noodles are mostly 90% covered so they cook. If you use too little, they will be crunchy. I use Pizza cheese blend and Romano. Note, no ricotta.
Add meatballs (crushed) in bottom layer.