Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Prep Time:25 Minutes
Cook time:25 Minutes
This is an easy, fast recipe, and delicious for Lasagna.
- 2 boxes noodles—No Bake
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 5 tablespoons flour
- 4 cups milk
- 1 large onion diced
- 3 x 28oz cans crushed tomatoes
- cheese blend
- Flour/Butter Rue, add Milk (basic bechamel), bring to boil, remove from heat.
- Fry Onions in an olive oil, ½ cup, add tomatoes when clear, cook 10 minutes
- Let cool 5 minutes then combine 1 & 2.
- Layer Noodles, ½ + cup sauce and ½ + cup cheese.
- Makes 2 pans. Bake 20 minutes, foil for first 18.
- Let sit just 5 minutes, then eat.
- Sorry this is not an exact recipe, I vary it. You should know how to make a rue and bechamel—easy just look it up. Make sure the no bake noodles are mostly 90% covered so they cook. If you use too little, they will be crunchy. I use Pizza cheese blend and Romano. Note, no ricotta.
Add meatballs (crushed) in bottom layer.