Best Meatloaf Ever!!
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 Tbsp ketchup
- 3 cloves garlic (finely chopped)
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 egg
- 2 cups Italian-style breadcrumbs
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Pre-heat oven to 350 °F.
- Place all ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- By hand, mix all ingredients until well blended.
- Shape meatloaf into desired shape, drizzle oil over top and rub by hand.
- Wrap in foil and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake in oven for 1 hour.
- Raise temperature to 375 °F and unwrap meatloaf.
- Bake for another 15 minutes for crust to form.