Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Best Meatloaf Ever!!
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 Tbsp ketchup
- 3 cloves garlic (finely chopped)
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 egg
- 2 cups Italian-style breadcrumbs
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Pre-heat oven to 350 °F.
- Place all ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- By hand, mix all ingredients until well blended.
- Shape meatloaf into desired shape, drizzle oil over top and rub by hand.
- Wrap in foil and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake in oven for 1 hour.
- Raise temperature to 375 °F and unwrap meatloaf.
- Bake for another 15 minutes for crust to form.