Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This tasty dish is a cousin to scalloped ham and potatoes. You could top with cheese if desired.
- 1 center-cut ham slice (about 1-1.5 lbs)
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 2-3 T. flour
- 7 medium potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 1 c. water, milk or soy milk
- butter or margarine
- Cut or shred ham slice into bite-size pieces and place in a casserole dish
- Sprinkle with diced onion and flour
- Cover with sliced potatoes
- Pour milk or water over the top
- Dot with margarine or butter
- Cover with saran and microwave on high for 5 minutes
- Immediately remove saran, cover with foil and bake at 325F for one hour.
- Remove foil and bake an additional 15 minutes