Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: old newspaper clipping
- 4 servings
- ½ cup sliced almonds
- ¾ cup onion cracker crumbs
- 2 tbsp butter
- 3 cup chopped celery
- 1½ cup chopped cooked ham
- 2 (10¾ oz) can cream of chicken soup
- Sauté almonds and cracker crumbs in butter; set aside.
- Par-boil celery until tender-crisp; drain.
- Mix with ham and chicken soup.
- Divide among 4 ramekins.
- Spoon almond-crumb mixture atop ramekins.
- Bake at 350°F for 20 – 25 minutes or until hot and bubbly.