Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 lb lean ground Beef
- 1/2 cup minced onions
- 2 teaspoons worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Mexican oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 4 slices Monterey jack Cheese
- 4 slices red onions
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1 avocado, peeled,seeded,and sliced
- jalapeños, slices (optional)
- 4 flour tortillas, warmed (10-inch or larger)
2. Shape meat into 4 patties, flattening out between sheets of waxed paper, if desired.
3. Remove paper, and grill patties 6–8 minutes per side, or until they are well done.
4. Serve each burger on a tortilla topped with a slice of Cheese, some Onion, some avocado, some jalapeño slices, and a little salsa. 5. Fold edges of tortilla around bottom and sides of burger and serve!
6. Note: If burger ends up too wide, just break off pieces from sides and stack them towards the middle of tortilla!