Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Juice, Grapefruit, Canned Unsweetened by the US Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Serves: 6
- 1 x 4-oz package cook and serve vanilla pudding
- 1¾ cups grapefruit juice
- 8 ounces vanilla low fat yogurt
- ¾ cup crushed graham crackers
- Prepare pudding mix according to package directions, substituting the grapefruit juice for the milk.
- After cooking, chill the pudding.
- After chilling, fold the yogurt into the pudding.
- Divide ⅓ of pudding among six glasses.
- Sprinkle with half of the crushed graham crackers.
- Repeat layers, then top with remaining ⅓ of pudding.