Juice, Grapefruit, Canned Unsweetened by the US Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Serves: 6
- 1 x 4-oz package cook and serve vanilla pudding
- 1¾ cups grapefruit juice
- 8 ounces vanilla low fat yogurt
- ¾ cup crushed graham crackers
- Prepare pudding mix according to package directions, substituting the grapefruit juice for the milk.
- After cooking, chill the pudding.
- After chilling, fold the yogurt into the pudding.
- Divide ⅓ of pudding among six glasses.
- Sprinkle with half of the crushed graham crackers.
- Repeat layers, then top with remaining ⅓ of pudding.