Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Zimmerman Estate in Terrell, Texas in 1989. Dated 1978.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium high heat.
- Add chicken and sprinkle with garlic powder, seasoning salt and onion powder.
- Sauté about 10 to 15 minutes on each side, or until chicken is cooked through and juices run clear.