Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Bisquick Heart Smart™ recipe! Weekend brunch for two? Or will it be eggs for dinner in a tasty veggie-packed bake. Fresh fruit makes a great accompaniment to this egg bake.
- Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Prep Time: 10 minutes | Start to Finish: 50 minutes
- Makes: 2 servings
- ½ cup chopped zucchini
- ½ cup chopped tomato (a large plum tomato is just right for this recipe)
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup Bisquick Heart Smart ® mix
- ½ cup fat-free (skim) milk
- ¼ cup fat-free egg product or 2 egg whites
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- dash pepper
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Spray 8x4-inch loaf pan with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle zucchini, tomato, onion and cheese in pan.
- In small bowl, stir remaining ingredients until blended.
- Pour over vegetables and cheese.
- Bake uncovered about 33 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool 5 minutes.
- High altitude (3500 – 6500 ft): increase Bisquick ® mix to 6 tablespoons.
Nutritional information Edit
- Calories 150 (Calories from Fat 25) | Total Fat 3g (Saturated Fat 1g, Trans Fat 0g) | Cholesterol 5mg | Sodium 640mg | Total Carbohydrate 21g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 8g) | Protein 10g
- Percent Daily Value : Vitamin A 15% | Vitamin C 8% | Calcium 25% | Iron 8%
- Exchanges: 1 Starch | 0 Other Carbohydrate | 1 Vegetable | 1 Lean Meat
- Carbohydrate Choices: 1½
- ↑ Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.