Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Paula in California at Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 50 minutes
- Makes: 6 Servings
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (about 2 lbs)
- 2 tbsp lemon juice, divided
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 1 pkg (4 oz.) Athenos crumbled feta cheese with basil and tomato
- ¼ cup finely chopped red pepper
- ¼ cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Arrange chicken in 13x9-inch baking dish.
- Drizzle with 1 tbsp.
- Of the lemon juice.
- Season with salt and black pepper.
- Top with feta cheese; drizzle with remaining 1 tbsp lemon juice.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Sprinkle with red pepper and parsley.