Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 4 servings.
- 1½ pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 teaspoon salt, divided
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper, divided
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 x 14½ ounces can stewed tomatoes, drained and chopped
- ½ cup sherry wine
- 3 cups cooked rice
- Sprinkle chicken with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- Heat olive oil in large skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Cook chicken about 5 minutes or until light brown.
- Add green pepper and mushrooms; cook 2 to 4 minutes, stirring, until vegetables are tender.
- Add chopped tomatoes, remaining ½ teaspoon salt, remaining ¼ teaspoon pepper and sherry. Cook 5 minutes, stirring several times.
- Serve over hot cooked rice.