Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Jenn B aka Mom2Sam and Tiny at Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Source: http://www.bettycrocker.com
- Makes 4 Servings
- 1 bag (16 ounces) lettuce or 1 small head lettuce, torn into bite-size pieces (6 cups)
- 1½ cups cut-up cooked chicken (9 ounces)
- 1 tomato, cut into eighths
- ⅓ cup Thousand Island dressing
- ⅓ cup Betty Crocker® Bac~Os™ bacon flavor bits or chips
- hard-cooked egg slices, if desired
- Toss lettuce, chicken and tomato in large salad bowl; refrigerate.
- Just before serving, toss with dressing and bacon flavor bits.
- Garnish with hard-cooked egg slices.
Nutritional information Edit
- Calories 220 (Calories from Fat 115) | Fat 13g (Saturated 3g) | Cholesterol 50mg | Sodium 460mg | Potassium 740mg | Carbohydrate 8g (Dietary Fiber 3g) | Protein 21g
- Diet Exchanges: 3 Lean Meat | 2 Vegetable
- Weight Watcher Points: 5 Points