Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 6½ oz can minced or diced clams 
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 tbsp oregano or basil or a mixture
- ¼ tsp salt
- few grinds of pepper
- Drain juice into small saucepan, and set clams aside.
- Add garlic and seasonings to clam juice, bring to a simmer, and let cook while the pasta cooks.
- Drain pasta and return to pot in which it was cooked.
- Remove juices from heat, add clams, and pour over cooked pasta.
- Toss well and let stand a few minutes so juices can permeate the pasta well before you serve it.
- ↑ these canned clams must not be cooked — they turn into rocks if you do.