Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a delicious salmon dish for a holiday dinner.
- 1 x 8-ounce fresh or frozen salmon fillet, cut 1 inch thick
- 1 tsp finely shredded lemon peel or orange peel
- 1 tbsp lemon juice or orange juice
- ⅛ tsp black pepper
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp sliced green onion
- 1 medium orange, peeled and sliced crosswise
- Thaw fish, if frozen.
- Rinse fish; pat dry with paper towels.
- In a small bowl stir together lemon peel, lemon juice, pepper, and garlic.
- Preheat broiler.
- Place fish on the greased unheated rack of a broiler pan.
- Brush with half of the lemon juice mixture.
- Broil 4 inches from the heat for 5 minutes.
- Using a wide spatula, carefully turn fish.
- Brush with the remaining lemon juice mixture.
- Broil for 3 to 7 minutes more of until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- Cut the fish into 2 portions.
- Sprinkle with the green onion and serve with orange slices.
Nutritional information Edit
- 226 Calories | 9g Total Carbohydrate | 10g Total Fat | 2g Saturated Fat | 70mg Cholesterol | 54mg Sodium | 25g Protein | 2g Fiber.