Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- ½ cup shortening
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 cups flour
- Cream the sugar, shortening and vanilla.
- Add eggs and buttermilk.
- Blend in baking soda, baking powder and flour.
- Pour into greased loaf pan.
- Mix sugar, nuts and cinnamon together.
- Cut the topping into batter for a marbleized effect.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 – 40 minutes.