Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Tomato Juice Canned by the US Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Serves: 12
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 3 medium onions, chopped (about 1½ cups)
- 1 small green pepper, chopped (about ½ cup)
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 3 cups tomato juice
- ⅓ cup catsup
- 2 (15½ ounce) cans kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- In a large skillet, over medium heat, brown beef, onions, and green pepper until beef is browned and mixture falls apart. Drain and discard fat.
- Add chili powder, tomato juice, catsup, and beans.
- Heat to a boil. Reduce heat to low and cook 15 minutes.