Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This tasty stir-fry, made with lean meat, can fit into a healthful eating plan.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Makes: 4 servings, about 1¾ cup each
- 2 tsp oil
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 3 cups frozen stir-fry vegetables, thawed
- ¼ cup Asian sesame with ginger dressing
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp honey
- ¼ cup chopped peanuts
- 4 cups hot cooked instant white rice
- Heat oil in large skillet on medium-high heat.
- Add chicken; cook and stir 7 minutes or until no longer pink.
- Add vegetables, dressing, soy sauce and honey; mix well.
- Cook an additional 2 minutes or until heated through.
- Sprinkle with peanuts.
- Serve over the rice.
Jazz it up Edit
- Add 2 tsp grated orange peel along with the dressing.
- Prepare as directed, substituting blanched seasonal fresh vegetables,such as red pepper strips, sugar snap peas and thinly sliced carrots, for the frozen stir-fry vegetables.
Nutritional information Edit
- Diet exchange: 3½ starch, 3 meat (vl), 1½ fat
- Nutrition (per serving): calories 460