- 3 large Chicken breast halves
- 16 oz can of tomatoes, chopped
- 4 oz can chopped mild green chilies
- 1 c chopped Onion
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 12 corn tortillas
- Cover Chicken with water and simmer for 30 minutes. Cool, bone, and cut into strips, set aside (save water).
- In saucepan, mix tomatoes, soup, chilies, cumin, & garlic powder, heat until warm, divide in half (second half will be used for sauce).
- Add Chicken to first half.
- Dip tortillas into broth left from boiling Chicken to soften, place one on a plate, add 2 T of mixture and 1 T of grated Cheese.
- Roll up and place seam side down in baking pan.
- After all tortillas are filled and rolled, pour remaining Cheese soup evenly over enchiladas, and sprinkle with remaining Cheese.
- Bake at 350° until Cheese is melted (about 20 minutes).
Contributed by Edit
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.