Contributed by PressureCookerRecipes Y-Group
- 1 large chicken
- 2 cups brown rice
- 4 to 5 cups water
- ½ cup wheat berries with 1¼ cup water (or ½ cup bulgur with 1½ cup water or ½ cup wild rice with 1 cup water)
- broccoli, carrots, string beans, snow peas (or any other vegetables).
- ½ cup bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon butter
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1 tbsp lemon juice (fresh is nicer)
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- In pressure cooker, cook under pressure 45 minutes, the chicken, brown rice, water, wheat berries (or bulgur or wild rice).
- Steam broccoli, carrots, string beans, snow peas (or any other vegetables).
- Combine bread crumbs, butter, shredded cheddar cheese and layer the cooked food in a large casserole dish like this: rice, vegetables, boned chicken, sauce, and cheese and crumb topping.
- Bake at 350°F for 25 minutes or until topping is brown.