Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by PressureCookerRecipes Y-Group
- 1 large chicken
- 2 cups brown rice
- 4 to 5 cups water
- ½ cup wheat berries with 1¼ cup water (or ½ cup bulgur with 1½ cup water or ½ cup wild rice with 1 cup water)
- broccoli, carrots, string beans, snow peas (or any other vegetables).
- ½ cup bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon butter
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1 tbsp lemon juice (fresh is nicer)
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- In pressure cooker, cook under pressure 45 minutes, the chicken, brown rice, water, wheat berries (or bulgur or wild rice).
- Steam broccoli, carrots, string beans, snow peas (or any other vegetables).
- Combine bread crumbs, butter, shredded cheddar cheese and layer the cooked food in a large casserole dish like this: rice, vegetables, boned chicken, sauce, and cheese and crumb topping.
- Bake at 350°F for 25 minutes or until topping is brown.