Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Hartman Estate in Arlington, Texas in 1984.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 8 ounces dry fettuccini
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 teaspoons minced onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken breast
- Bring large pot of salted water to a boil then cook pasta for 10 minutes and set aside.
- In a food processor place the milk, flour, cottage cheese, garlic powder, onion, salt, pepper and Parmesan cheese and blend until smooth.
- Transfer the blended mixture to a saucepan over medium heat.
- Mix in the chicken and cook until heated through.
- Serve hot over pasta.