Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 x 1¼- to 1½-ounce package dry taco seasoning mix
- ¾ cup water
- 1 x 15-to 16 ounce can pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 2 tablespoons salsa
- ¾ cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 6 x 10-inch flour tortillas
- ¼ cup sour cream, optional
- Brown meat in large skillet over medium heat, about 8 minutes. Drain.
- Add taco seasoning mix and water; cook and stir until thickened, about 2 minutes.
- Add beans, rice, salsa and cheese; stir until well blended and heated through.
- Remove from heat. Spread about 1 cup of mixture on each tortilla.
- Wrap up and serve immediately.
- Serve with sour cream, if desired.