Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Galvan Estate in Fort Worth, Texas in 1986.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 12 oz cream cheese
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tbsp liquid smoke
- 4 oz sharp cheddar cheese, finely grated
- ¼ cup celery, finely chopped
- ¼ cup bell peppers, finely chopped
- ⅓ cup pecans, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp dried minced onions
- ⅛ teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- Mix everything except pecans.
- Chill several hours or overnight.
- Spread chopped pecans on waxed paper and roll the cheese ball on it until coated.
- Chill completely before serving.