Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Cook's Note: Any variety of seafood may be used.
- Contributed by PressureCookerRecipes Y-Group
- Makes 6 servings
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 onions, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 1 x 14½-ounce can tomatoes, drained, chopped
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- ¼ teaspoon saffron threads, crushed, optional
- 4 cups water
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 pound hearty fresh or frozen fish fillets, thawed, cut in chunks
- 1 pound lobster tails, cut in chunks
- 12 ounces scallops
- ¼ pound shrimp, shelled
- 6 clams in shells
- Heat olive oil in pressure cooker.
- Sauté onion until tender.
- Add garlic, parsley, tomatoes, bay leaf, thyme, water, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Lock lid and bring to full pressure. Adjust heat to maintain pressure and cook for 5 minutes.
- Release pressure and open lid.
- Add fish and seafood, then stir.
- Close lid and bring back up to high pressure and cook for 3 minutes.
- Release pressure, open lid and serve.