Cook's Note: Any variety of seafood may be used.
- Contributed by PressureCookerRecipes Y-Group
- Makes 6 servings
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 onions, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 1 x 14½-ounce can tomatoes, drained, chopped
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- ¼ teaspoon saffron threads, crushed, optional
- 4 cups water
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 pound hearty fresh or frozen fish fillets, thawed, cut in chunks
- 1 pound lobster tails, cut in chunks
- 12 ounces scallops
- ¼ pound shrimp, shelled
- 6 clams in shells
- Heat olive oil in pressure cooker.
- Sauté onion until tender.
- Add garlic, parsley, tomatoes, bay leaf, thyme, water, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Lock lid and bring to full pressure. Adjust heat to maintain pressure and cook for 5 minutes.
- Release pressure and open lid.
- Add fish and seafood, then stir.
- Close lid and bring back up to high pressure and cook for 3 minutes.
- Release pressure, open lid and serve.