Contributed by Lindas Busy Kitchen Desserts Y-Group
- 1¼ cups cold whole milk
- 1 box vanilla instant pudding and pie filling (3.4-ounce) mix
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 12 pre-made cupcakes baked from a cake mix
- 1 container of pre-made chocolate frosting
- Combine milk, instant pudding mix, and vanilla extract in a large bowl.
- Beat mixture with a hand mixer for 2 minutes, or until it thickens.
- Place mixture in refrigerator for 15 minutes.
- Spoon filling into a pastry bag fitted with a medium-size plain tip.
- Fill cupcakes with vanilla pudding filling by inserting tip into top of cupcake and squeezing a couple of tablespoons of filling into each cupcake.
- Frost cupcakes.