Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Lindas Busy Kitchen Desserts Y-Group
- 1¼ cups cold whole milk
- 1 box vanilla instant pudding and pie filling (3.4-ounce) mix
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 12 pre-made cupcakes baked from a cake mix
- 1 container of pre-made chocolate frosting
- Combine milk, instant pudding mix, and vanilla extract in a large bowl.
- Beat mixture with a hand mixer for 2 minutes, or until it thickens.
- Place mixture in refrigerator for 15 minutes.
- Spoon filling into a pastry bag fitted with a medium-size plain tip.
- Fill cupcakes with vanilla pudding filling by inserting tip into top of cupcake and squeezing a couple of tablespoons of filling into each cupcake.
- Frost cupcakes.