- Place blueberries in bottom of a 10 x 6 x 2 baking dish coated with cooking spray; sprinkle with lemon juice.
- Combine egg, flour, and sugar substitute; stir until mixture resembles coarse meal.
- Sprinkle over blueberries.
- Drizzle melted margarine over top.
- Bake at 375°F for 30 minutes.
- Serve warm.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.