Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 lbs ground Beef (or chuck)
- 1 tblsp all pourpose flour
- 1 egg
- 18 oz hunt's bbq sauce (any style,but hickory honey is good)
- salt/pepper to taste
- Preheat over to 350.
- Combine all ingredients in medium to large bowl (reserve some BBQ sauce for toppin).
- Spread thin layer of meat mixture on a foiled cookie sheet (be sure to spread evenly so it cooks all the way through). Poke several holes in meat loaf (I use my finger).
- Spread remainin BBQ sauce over meat loaf, making sure excess fills holes.
- Bake for about 30 minutes.