Easy-Cheesy Casserole I have always loved mac-n-cheese, and this variation is one of my favorites!
- 1 pound of browned hamburger
- 1 1/2 cups of grated cheddar cheese
- 2 cups cooked macaroni (or egg noodles; I prefer to use egg noodles myself)
- Parmesan cheese to sprinkle on top
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
Combine hamburger and macaroni (or egg noodles) in a large baking dish. Add cream of mushroom soup and mix well. Stir in cheddar cheese. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top. Bake in 350 degree oven for 25 minutes. Makes 4 to 6 servings.
LeAnn Ralph may be contacted at http://ruralroute2.com email@example.com
LeAnn R. Ralph is the author of the books: "Christmas in Dairyland (True Stories from a Wisconsin Farm)" ( August 2003), "Preserve Your Family History (A Step-by-Step Guide for Writing Oral Histories)" (e-book, April 2004), and "Give Me a Home Where the Dairy Cows Roam" (Oct. 2004). You are invited to sign up for LeAnn's FREE! monthly e-mail newsletter, Rural Route 2 News & Updates. Visit — http://ruralroute2.com