Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- ½ cup Crisco
- 2 sticks butter
- 2¾ cups sugar
- 6 eggs
- 3¼ cups flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ¼ cup milk
- ¾ cup undrained, crushed pineapple
- 1 cup coconut
- 1 cup pecans
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Cream Crisco, butter, and sugar.
- Add eggs; mix well.
- Combine dry ingredients add with the milk to sugar mixture.
- Stir in pineapple, coconut, pecans, and vanilla; mix well.
- Pour into a greased and floured tube pan.
- Bake at 325 °F for 1½ hours.