Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- 1 jar marshmallow cream
- ¼ cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 1 can (5 oz) chow mein noodles
- 1 cup pastel M&Ms
- confectioner's sugar
- In a mixing bowl, beat marshmallow cream, peanut butter and butter until smooth.
- Fold in noodles and M&Ms.
- Chill until easy to handle.
- On waxed paper, form mixture by ⅓ cupfuls into 3 inch nests.
- Chill for 30 minutes.
- Place several M&Ms in each nest.