Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- ¾ lb Italian ham cubes
- 1 lb fresh cheese (basket cheese), no salt
- 15 eggs
- pinch of pepper
- ¼ cup grated cheese
- 2 tbsp grated parsley
- Dice ham, beat eggs, cheese, then add the ham, pepper.
- Fill in pan lined with pie crust.
- Put another pie crust on top.
- Brush top pie crust with egg whites to make the top look shiny.
- Beat eggs, black pepper, grated parsley, grated cheese.
- Cut each corner, so crust doesn't explode.
- Bake at 325 °F in 13x9 pan for 1 hour and 20 minutes.