Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- ¾ lb Italian ham cubes
- 1 lb fresh cheese (basket cheese), no salt
- 15 eggs
- pinch of pepper
- ¼ cup grated cheese
- 2 tbsp grated parsley
- Dice ham, beat eggs, cheese, then add the ham, pepper.
- Fill in pan lined with pie crust.
- Put another pie crust on top.
- Brush top pie crust with egg whites to make the top look shiny.
- Beat eggs, black pepper, grated parsley, grated cheese.
- Cut each corner, so crust doesn't explode.
- Bake at 325 °F in 13x9 pan for 1 hour and 20 minutes.